8/30/11 - A YEAR!!!!!

I MADE IT A YEAR!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I am writing my year marker blog post but I can't tell you how good it feels to have made it and be on time with all of my posts! It's so fulfilling to have set such a long term goal and to have actually been successful. It's weird to think about where I was a year ago and what I have done since then. I know that being young means that things come fast but man, things really do change faster than you can imagine. In the last year, from what I can remember right now, I have been to Russia, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Germany, have successfully gotten home before Christmas when there was absolutely no hope of getting out of the wrong continent, have become a med aide and made it out alive, learned many valuable skills for the medical field including types of medications and first aid, finished another semester at BYUI and loved every minute as I am now in my major classes, have decided to become a Physician's Assistant, and have raised my academic scholarship from a quarter tuition to a half with a 3.72 GPA. That's pretty exciting when you list it out. I am so happy with my life and am so excited to see the things that will come my way in the future. As for the future of this blog, I have decided to print this as a book for myself so I can see it in the future and take a break from the picture every day. I am thinking of starting up again at the new year because it is an excellent way to journal without actually having to write everything down. But don't worry (especially you Mom) I will continue to post periodically on my other blog http://seesmarie26.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much to everyone who has been a faithful reader because although I feel I am incredibly boring, it is nice to know that other people still find me interesting enough to read what I am up to. Farewell... but only for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment